The device is protected by strong 5th generation Gorilla Glasses in the front and back. The back camera is of quad 64+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, depth sensor, dedicated macro camera etc. and 4K video recording. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with 4500 mAh big battery with a 18W Fast Charging solution or stock firmware file Quick Charge 4+. It has 6 or 8 GB RAM, up to 2.05 GHz octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm) chipset. The phone comes with 64 or 128 GB internal storage and dedicated MicroSD slot. There is a back-mounted fingerprint sensor in this phone.
- Finally, the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also come with various tools and apps that make using the device even easier.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.4.26, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- You can find many options, and in this article, we have explained the most performance custom ROMs.
- There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.
- By following these steps, you can easily unbrick your Xiaomi device.
Or, if you want to experience pure AOSP experience without any Google services, LineageOS will be the most suitable choice. All you have to do is find an AOSP custom ROM for your Xiaomi device. You can find many options, and in this article, we have explained the most performance custom ROMs. Bootloader unlocking process on Xiaomi devices is a bit of a hassle. You need to pair your Mi Account with your device and unlock bootloader with computer. That’s why we will explain how to install a custom ROM in full detail in this article.
But it does not add support for flashing OTA files which you need remembering to make the process successfully. Have you tried ‘rooting‘ or installing ‘custom ROM’ on your Xiaomi device before? If you did, chances are your phone’s user interface don’t look similar to that of others in the same brand. Moreover, you could be experiencing lags, incompatible apps, or security issues having received no software update from the manufacturer. Fastboot ROMs can be used to manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software. In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the official Mi Flash Tool.
- We will keep updating this page with the latest updates and devices.
- Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before.
- The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so please take a complete device backup beforehand.
- Here, We offer the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash File (Stock ROM firmware) for Windows with a proper installation guide.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.8.28, Closed Beta / Nightly android 8.1 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.9.13, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.9.20, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.11.1, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.11.2, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium. Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.12.7, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
The stable MIUI 10 released with Redmi Note 7 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. The MIUI 10 brings a new UI in MIUI its a new Experience UI for Xiaomi device. You can install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.